Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
MOVIES
 Beyond Investigation Forum : MOVIES
***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Subject Topic: The Best Horror and Suspense
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
kristojackal
SPAMMER
SPAMMER

Posted: 03/December/2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

There are some movies which make even best lawyers, scientists and detectives to scratch their head. One of such movies is Silence of the Lambs

Comment back if you agree with me.

Edited by administrator on 03/December/2013 at 3:19pm
Back to Top View kristojackal's Profile Search for other posts by kristojackal Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

penelopeB
SPAMMER
SPAMMER

Posted: 17/January/2014 at 11:54pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

I agree. Silence of the Lambs is a good movie.
Back to Top View penelopeB's Profile Search for other posts by penelopeB Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

RandalGi

Posted: 07/May/2018 at 11:50am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

kristojackal wrote:
There are countless men using sarms and some movies which make even best lawyers, scientists and detectives to scratch their head. One of such movies is Silence of the Lambs

If someone's looking for a more current suggestion, A Quiet Place is an excellent horror movie. It's not too scary, but it's so well made and the story is good.

Edited by RandalGi on 04/November/2022 at 11:42am
Back to Top View RandalGi's Profile Search for other posts by RandalGi Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

StanleyNickell

Posted: 16/August/2018 at 4:55pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

RandalGi wrote:
If someone's looking for a more current suggestion, A Quiet Place is an excellent horror movie. It's not too scary, but it's so well phenq fonctionne vraiment made and the story is good.

I agree. A Quiet Place is a nice movie. I enjoyed it a lot. But yes, its not exactly horror movie if you watch the movie to get frightened

Edited by StanleyNickell on 06/April/2019 at 6:51pm
Back to Top View StanleyNickell's Profile Search for other posts by StanleyNickell Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Donia

Posted: 19/August/2018 at 4:01am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

is this movie is more horror then cojuring 2?
Back to Top View Donia's Profile Search for other posts by Donia Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

alexsmith

Posted: 25/September/2018 at 5:44pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

kristojackal wrote:
There are some movies which make even best lawyers, scientists and detectives to scratch their head. One of such movies is Silence of the Lambs

Yeah I Agree With You Kristojackal This Movie Story Is Best But This Movie Not Too Much Scary......
Back to Top View alexsmith's Profile Search for other posts by alexsmith Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

hlipp

Posted: 07/November/2018 at 7:32am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

RandalGi wrote:
If someone's looking for a more current suggestion on his secret obsession ebook, A Quiet Place is an excellent horror movie. It's not too scary, but it's so well made and the story is good.

It's an excellent movie. I just watched "The Nun" few weeks back and it was excellent just like Conjuring and it's other parts.

Edited by hlipp on 05/October/2019 at 5:51pm
Back to Top View hlipp's Profile Search for other posts by hlipp Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

vijhoni62

Posted: 17/April/2019 at 6:40am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Any good horror, thriller (suspense) and mystery movies?
Hi I love getting movies from the library so I want to know if you could tell me some good horror, thriller (suspense) and mystery movies. If you know some. If you do answer this question thanks. I will be so grateful.
Back to Top View vijhoni62's Profile Search for other posts by vijhoni62 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Printable version Printable version