Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Advertiser Links
 Beyond Investigation Forum : Advertiser Links
***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Subject Topic: Erika Frost
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Pat EiC
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 02/March/2006 at 11:16pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Pat EiC
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 03/March/2006 at 11:50am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Born in 1972, Erika has always been intrigued by the paranormal world. As a young child, she was able to make contact with the Other World.   As she grew, she had an increasing sense of her gift, often feeling as if something was trying to get her attention, hearing chanting, seeing strange visions, and unexplainable vibrations.  She chose to ignore these sensations out of fear of the unknown.

However, in her early twenties, she continued to experience visions and started a journey into the astral realm through Astral Projection. At age 30, she finally began accepting the gift and started learning more about it. Erika has always been “touched” by the unexplained, having been contacted and followed by loved ones who have passed on, hearing and seeing apparitions, as well as experienced many past lives. Through meditation she has developed a strong connection and understanding of the beautiful world of Angles and Fairies, in which she communicates with through card readings.

Erika is now using her gift aboard the Queen Mary to make contact with the ghosts that inhabit the ocean liner via Friday and Saturday night “Dinner and a Ghost Tour” events. Through this tour you will learn first hand how to acknowledge and communicate with the many different spirits aboard, as well as, developing an understanding of the science behind the dead. For there truly is so much to explore!!

Ricky Bixler

Posted: 22/October/2009 at 11:54am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Hello my name is Ricky Bixler i have been doing reseach on shipwrecks for 17years and this Queen Mary is 3rd ghost ship i have doing resaerch on the other ships that i worked on is the Flying Dutchman and Mary Celeste those ghost ships got really intereasted in this and i also do missing ships and now ghost ships.
Back to Top View Ricky Bixler's Profile Search for other posts by Ricky Bixler Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Printable version Printable version