Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
FAQ
 Beyond Investigation Forum : FAQ
***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Subject Topic: Do all dead people come back as ghosts?
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
JJLatBI
Core
Core

Posted: 03/November/2004 at 5:11pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Kevin & Bean asked:
Do all dead people come back as ghosts?

Pat & Brian:
Some people believe so.  Some people think that there are special circumstances that enable or cause ghostly activity like a violent death, or that the ghost has such a strong emotional connection that their physical existence that some kind of metaphysical existence remains behind, or that they have "unfinished business".  But there so many theories that involve such abstract concepts as "parallel planes of existance" with ghosts being able to traverse the divide under certain circumstances, it's just not safe to promote any single theory.

Edited by JJLatBI on 03/November/2004 at 5:16pm
Back to Top View JJLatBI's Profile Search for other posts by JJLatBI Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

x

Posted: 25/August/2008 at 11:43am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

I hope dead people come back my nana died last week and i would like to c her again
Back to Top View x's Profile Search for other posts by x Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

administrator
Admin Group
Admin Group
Admin

Posted: 03/September/2008 at 5:06pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Sorry about your loss "x"....
Back to Top View administrator's Profile Search for other posts by administrator Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

jose

Posted: 03/June/2009 at 1:32pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

a i want to know i there is a people that get kill and they come back to kill other people i will like to know as well is there ghosts that get in sin people to kill other people?
Back to Top View jose's Profile Search for other posts by jose Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

jose

Posted: 03/June/2009 at 1:42pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

is there any one that can help me its for homework and i need ur help so help me pplz

Back to Top View jose's Profile Search for other posts by jose Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

administrator
Admin Group
Admin Group
Admin

Posted: 15/July/2009 at 6:08pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

What can we help you with Jose?

Back to Top View administrator's Profile Search for other posts by administrator Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

jelissa

Posted: 10/August/2009 at 10:07am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

my friend was telling me her cousin who just dies moved his shoes in fromt of the door it had to be him caue noone else was home.
Back to Top View jelissa's Profile Search for other posts by jelissa Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Christy

Posted: 02/September/2009 at 12:16am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

I think my mom comes to her house, (mine now) I miss her sooo much
Back to Top View Christy's Profile Search for other posts by Christy Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Darlene

Posted: 11/March/2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

My mother died on Feb. 1st.  I am so heartbroken.  I miss her so much.  I need to know if people that have pasted do come back to visit the living?
Back to Top View Darlene's Profile Search for other posts by Darlene Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Printable version Printable version