Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Queen Mary Paranormal Investigation Info & Data
 Beyond Investigation Forum : Queen Mary Paranormal Investigation Info & Data
***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Subject Topic: Queen Mary Paranormal Investigation Info
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Ranchoghost

Posted: 02/April/2009 at 8:36pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Hi Amanda, the tours that were Erika's still take place but with a different person now. I agree, Erika's tour were fun and informative.

Yes Pat still has his Friday night tour at midnight.
Back to Top View Ranchoghost's Profile Search for other posts by Ranchoghost Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

liljoker013

Posted: 22/May/2009 at 3:42pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Jerry wrote:
By the Infirmary I believe you are refering to the Isolation Room as it is labeled on the QM.  I've been there several times and picked up some good EVPs.  I think the Isolation room might be one of the most active paranormal areas on the QM yet in the ghost fest even I attended in 06 and the darkness radio even I attended this past December, neither of those investigations went there.
Back to Top View liljoker013's Profile Search for other posts by liljoker013 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

liljoker013

Posted: 22/May/2009 at 3:45pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

O.k. so I feel a wee bit stupid as I'm very very very new to this whole "haunted" stuff. I don't classify myself as a non~believer, I just have never really experienced any of this and am planning to stay aboard the Queen Mary May 2010 in the Wintson Churchill Stateroom for 3 days. There are a few things that I don't understand and would like someone to take me under their wing so to speak and teach me. What is an Orb and what do you mean by EVP?
Back to Top View liljoker013's Profile Search for other posts by liljoker013 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Brian
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 23/May/2009 at 2:44am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Liljoker,

Welcome and don't feel stupid. "Orbs" are the round lit spots captured (generally) on digital cameras. Some claim they are evidence of ghostly activity. We here at BIM have run numerous tests of "orbs" we manufactured from dust and water spray bottles and every single time they looked exactly like the images others claim to be ghostly images. A dust partical or small droplet of water near the camera lens while the camera is focused on an object farther away will cause the dust/water toshow up as a semi transparent circle that is very out of focus. The out of focus dust/water becomes the subject of debate in the paranormal community.

Hope you enjoy your stay aboard the QM and if you get a chance, go on the Paranormal Investigation Tour with Pat on Friday night at midnight. He will discuss a lot of equipment and the problems with how they are used on the various TV shows today.

Back to Top View Brian's Profile Search for other posts by Brian Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

RanchoGhost
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: 27/October/2009 at 8:39pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

boo

Edited by RanchoGhost on 27/October/2009 at 8:42pm

ExTourGuide

Posted: 29/November/2009 at 9:31pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Have you been spending any time with the ghost of William Stark? He had a strong bond with Peter James, while he was still alive. I was on board this past August, and William Stark sought me out due to the many shared experiences Peter and I had on board. Mr. Stark came to me very sad, and in need of one of the living to communicate with him.
Back to Top View ExTourGuide's Profile Search for other posts by ExTourGuide Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

RanchoGhost
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: 30/November/2009 at 4:50am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Thats very interesting. No, nobody has identified themselves to me or anyone else as William Stark. Your an ex-Tour Guide?
How long ago did you work on the Queen Mary? You were sought out by William Stark? How did you make contact with him? Seriously.

I did get an EVP just last week in which I was calling out Peter James on A-Deck of the Queen Mary near what we call the PRC Room Paranormal Research Center and it said something to the effect of "Peter use to speak to me" another voice, a different voice said almost immediately after that "he's not here".

Ex-Tourguide

Posted: 12/December/2009 at 12:04am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

RanchoGhost wrote:
Thats very interesting. No, nobody has identified themselves to me or anyone else as William Stark. Your an ex-Tour Guide?
How long ago did you work on the Queen Mary? You were sought out by William Stark? How did you make contact with him? Seriously.

I did get an EVP just last week in which I was calling out Peter James on A-Deck of the Queen Mary near what we call the PRC Room Paranormal Research Center and it said something to the effect of "Peter use to speak to me" another voice, a different voice said almost immediately after that "he's not here".

I worked from 1991 - 1994. During Peter's first Ghost Expo lecture, he mentioned his sister had recently passed. He was already very ill and dying. He knew it, and knew that I knew it. When he died, he wanted to be with her, and not return to the in-between or the place of the living. He was extremely brokenhearted that he was the sole survivor of his family. During that lecture, William Stark was present in the room with us. Stark's staring at me felt like it burned. Peter just smiled at me while it happened. Shortly after Peter passed, I asked from the privacy of my home, "Where's Peter?" I blacked out for 5 minutes to cross over and see Peter looking for his sister. No, he is not on the ship. Just his ashes. There are many intelligent spirits on the ship, including William Stark. He can cross to the in-between, the same as Sarah (or Jackie as some call her) in the pool. She is the reason there is a portal in the changing room. I also have an EVP of William Stark speaking in the chart room. I have also channeled Sarah/Jackie in the past, and know exactly how she really died. I saw it through her own eyes. Beware of Henry. He is also an intelligent haunting, and very dangerous.

Back to Top View Ex-Tourguide's Profile Search for other posts by Ex-Tourguide Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Ex-Tourguide

Posted: 13/December/2009 at 8:35pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

William Stark can often be found in the Chart room on the ship. Excellent source of EVPs. He's often mistaken for Capt. Jones.

Johann is a German WW2 Army private. He's attached to one of the shredded cots in Grey Ghost Alley. Full body apparition, and produces serious cold spots.

There's a German naval officer who lingers in the Bosun's Locker one deck below the door to the Crow's Nest entrance. I don't know his name, but he does understand English. He can be easily provoked. Not sure if he'll provide an EVP, but he will manifest himself as a full body apparition. Can physically shove, or rub the backs of people.

Don't bother with B340. B484 has a lot of energy. There is definitely a woman who haunts B deck aft. She's often frantic.

There's a woman who haunts A and M deck mid-ship. She's not attracted to one place, but more often men visiting the ship. Pulled the blankets off the bed of sleeping guests one night. "Lady in White"

The girl in the pool is the same girl in the 3rd class dining room picture located outside of Chelsea restaurant. While I worked at the ship, a couple checked into their room on A deck. They called asking if they were really in a starboard room because someone was knocking on the porthole. It was night, and no one was working on painting the hull. The knocking continued until they heard laughter in their bathroom. I heard that laughter while talking to the guests on the phone. They looked in the bathroom, only to see an 8 year blonde girl in the mirror's reflection, but not in the room itself. The couple told her they didn't want to play, but she only laughed some more. I told the couple to take a walk on the Prom deck. Minutes later, they came running back to the front desk. They positively IDed the girl in the photo as the girl in the bathroom mirror. I sent waitresses I knew had seen her in their locker room to look at the picture. All of them confirmed it was the same girl.

Hope this information gives a little more variety to the normal midnight investigations. Yes, I've had personal contact with all of them.

Edited by Ex-Tourguide on 13/December/2009 at 8:39pm
Back to Top View Ex-Tourguide's Profile Search for other posts by Ex-Tourguide Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Page of 3
  ***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Printable version Printable version