Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
BP Links
 Beyond Investigation Forum : BP Links
***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Subject Topic: Historical Places to Visit
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Brian
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 18/November/2004 at 8:53pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

You can stay at the home where Borden family muders took place. Remember that Lizzie was never convicted!  It's now a Bed & Breakfast.

http://www.lizzie-borden.com/

Back to Top View Brian's Profile Search for other posts by Brian Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Seth Darden

Posted: 17/July/2005 at 4:39pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Lizzie Borden didn't desive to be convicted. She really didn't like her stepmother, so she made a decition to do the murder.

But at least lizzie borden wasn't a darden, i seth am a darden, And i really don't want a murderer in the family.

Plus my birthday is on August 4, that diedly murder happened on my birthday "August 4".
Back to Top View Seth Darden's Profile Search for other posts by Seth Darden Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Guests

Posted: 13/December/2005 at 11:14am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

i would of done the same thing if i was  her!
Back to Top View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Guests

Posted: 16/January/2006 at 6:12pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

thats just horrible. in my opinion she did it..
Back to Top View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

emily

Posted: 03/February/2006 at 10:22pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

I don't think so girlfriend. I'm not shure that she did do it or not but I say that mabye  Lizzie borden didn't do it because the investigators didn't show or find evidence.

Back to Top View emily's Profile Search for other posts by emily Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

kendra

Posted: 11/July/2006 at 4:01pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

i really just wonder why she did what she did but i do believe that she did it and i dont blame her but at least the investigators could have shown or said that they found some type of evidence 
Back to Top View kendra's Profile Search for other posts by kendra Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nightshade2008

Posted: 12/January/2008 at 10:07am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Who knows for sure maybe she did do it and maybe she didn't. I feel that there is not enough information about how here Father and Stepmother really treated her to adequately judge her innocent or guilty. I can say for myself that some of the time I don't really like my parents(who does) and I sure don't like my mom's bf, but I the thought of bashing their heads in with an ax never crossed my mind, okay maybe that thought did cross my mind (a little), but I'd never do it.

Anna

Posted: 03/March/2008 at 8:08am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

I personally think hat Bidget did it. The fact that Lizzie had unexplainable sezures or sleeped walked, is bogous. They don't have the proof. But Bridget was home the whole time.
Back to Top View Anna's Profile Search for other posts by Anna Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Guests

Posted: 16/May/2008 at 12:06pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

that is very said that she did that to her parents

Snozberri

Posted: 01/June/2008 at 4:38pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Lizzie's Father and Stepmother did treat her well it's just a bunch of things that lead up to the murders. Also you have to consider that the Investigators didn't do a good job. Lizzie didn't give her mother 40 whacks with an axe it was more like 18 and her father recieved about 15. Plus the murder weapon wasn't an axe it was more like a hachet. In some ways I believe that Lizzie did it because the autopsy report did justify that a women Lizzie's height and strength could have commited the crime. Bridget, it's obvious couldn't have done it because there are witneses that saw her cleaning the windows outside during the crime. I have never heard any theories to which state that Lizzie had any type of sleep walking. The burning of the dress is not true because the day of the murder lizzie wore a dress and burned a skirt. And the explanation why I know this much crap about Lizzie Borden is because I had to do a thesis paper about her so sorry if I seem like an annoying know-it-all ><.
Back to Top View Snozberri's Profile Search for other posts by Snozberri Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Page of 2
  ***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Printable version Printable version