Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Haunted Voices Radio Network
 Beyond Investigation Forum : Haunted Voices Radio Network
***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Subject Topic: Check this out
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
HVRN_Gino
HVRN Moderator
HVRN Moderator

Posted: 05/May/2009 at 12:15pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

May 1, 2009

Dear Paranormal Enthusiast,

You have probably heard about the creature that was captured in Mexico. I am now proud to report that I have been given permission to be the first person on the net to post a high-quality photograph of the creature taken WHILE IT WAS STILL ALIVE. Additionally, I have written a complete, detailed report on the chain of events in this story and the scientific testing that is underway as we speak.

Tonight I am scheduled to appear briefly on COAST TO COAST AM with George Noory and announce the details. In conjunction with my appearance, the photo, and complete report will be added to www.JoshuaPWarren.com, my personal site. Right now, there is a rough sketch of the creature, but tonight, when updated, you will have an ACTUAL PHOTO with all the specific details.

I do not know if this is an alien, chupacabra, mutant, new animal, or a grand hoax. But whatever it is, it's being taken very seriously by the researchers in Mexico, like Jaime Maussan, who are examining it thoroughly. Right now, it's undergoing the world's best DNA analysis in Spain.

I just received this photo TODAY. As a subscriber to this e-newsletter, you are getting advance notice. I don't know what time I'll be on COAST TO COAST AM, but sometime between 10pm-2am PT and 1am-5am ET in the U.S., this information will appear on the www.JoshuaPWarren.com homepage. Please pass this information along to everyone you know who may be interested.

The Coast To Coast AM website is www.CoastToCoastAM.com and you can listen for free via the east coast U.S. stream at www.WWNC.com from 1am-5am (New York time).

Please note: My webmaster is staying up all night to make sure my website does not shut down. I guarantee you, if it goes down, it will come back up soon, so keep trying. I know it's probably impossible to regulate yourself, but instead of everyone hitting it at once, if you can be patient and use your intuition to hit it when it "feels right," that will help us keep the site up for longer periods.

I am leaving the country in the morning for my latest Expedition. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this when I return.

There is more to come! And you will get it FIRST.

Thanks for your interest and support . . .

Many thanks,,

www.hvrnc.com

"Bringing Paranormal To The World"
Back to Top View HVRN_Gino's Profile Search for other posts by HVRN_Gino Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Printable version Printable version