Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Story Submissions
 Beyond Investigation Forum : Story Submissions
***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Subject Topic: Rancho Los Amigos Hospital
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Inferis

Posted: 23/November/2009 at 3:19am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Been through Rancho several times now. My wife and I help take care of the massive cat population there. Have not been at night, only during the day with police permission and only after signing a waiver stating that if Anything happens to us while we are on the property, we are S.O.L. Anyway, caught some interesting EVP... Sounds like a woman sobbing and there is also heavy breathing right by the recorder that was left in the building. Checked the building pretty thoroughly before and there was nobody in there, homeless or otherwise. Something is not right about that place. I have not been at night, but from what I am reading in various posts on this site and others, I dont want to. They (the County) are apparently planning on demolishing it in the next few months.
Back to Top View Inferis's Profile Search for other posts by Inferis Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

jmorris

Posted: 25/December/2009 at 1:13am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

i am visiting my mom in orange for christmas and i am really interested in going in there with some people if that is possible if so please reply

Back to Top View jmorris's Profile Search for other posts by jmorris Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Janice

Posted: 28/January/2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Hello BIM Team,

I was born in Downey California in 1976. The hospital on my certificate is Ranchos Los Amigos. I did not grow up with my mother and my father does not remember too much about it. For personal reasons, I would like to find out more about where I was born, can you lead me in the right direction on how I could obtain records from there?
Back to Top View Janice's Profile Search for other posts by Janice Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Linda

Posted: 25/February/2010 at 7:22pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

I live around the corner from the hospital and often ride my bike around the old area (little traffic). This is the first that I heard that it was haunted. I also know people that walk their dogs over there - nothing.

The next time, I will probably be creeped out! Thanks guys!

Back to Top View Linda's Profile Search for other posts by Linda Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Pink<3

Posted: 17/November/2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Me and my friends tried going once but the cops stoped us and told us its private property and that if he see us again he was taking us to jail...

Back to Top View Pink<3's Profile Search for other posts by Pink<3 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

st1205

Posted: 08/August/2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

Me and my friends were into ghost hunting about 3 years ago and we decided to go to this abadoned mental hospital. We went inside and it was the scariest feeling ever. It's pitch black in there, there's broken glass all over the floor, old wheelchairs, gurneys, medical supplies, and just an overall sense of creepiness. So we were there filming, when my friend said did you guys see that and my boyfriend, using his camcorder shot it in the direction she said she saw something. We didn't see anything and we left. When we got to my boyfriend's house to go over the video we were astounded. When my friend said did you guys see that, when the video pans in that direction, you can clearly see a man standing in the doorway wearing a whitecoat, and he's see-through. I'm telling you we all screamed. It was shocking to actually see that with your own two eyes. And to think it was right behind us. We went back another night and unfortunately the entrance we had used was all boarded up and then the cops came and almost arrested us for trespassing. We never went back but it has forever changed my opinion on the existence of the paranormal.
Back to Top View st1205's Profile Search for other posts by st1205 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

tabitha D

Posted: 12/August/2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged ***Hi Spider***

How do we get inside to film? who do i need to call?
Back to Top View tabitha D's Profile Search for other posts by tabitha D Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Page of 6
  ***Hi Spider******Hi Spider***
Printable version Printable version